Sunday, November 2, 2008

Who knows what is gonna come of this....

So...I decided to get a blog?! Why, who knows? We will see how this leaves I guess.... I decided that mostly it'll be the top ten things that happen on a particular day. I have never been a great journal writer...and the only way I can do it is by writing the top ten things that happen in a day...so that's what I'll do here and maybe more. We shall see!

Today's top ten would include....
1.) Losing by a hundred points in dominoes....now that takes some hard work.
2.) Eating red potatoes with A-1 Sauce...does life get any better than that?
3.) Going to stake conference....
4.) Getting a freakin' long nap in....good night nurse it was wonderful.
5.) Making cookies with Jack-Kay!
6.) Dirty Flirty making her mind up and telling me.
7.) Seeing my cute niece. She is a stud to the max...minus the fact that she straight up took all my gum from me and put it in her purse. What does a 3 year old need with that much gum?
8.) Wearing pj's most of the day.
9.) Being a match maker....weddings need to be coming from my hard work.
10.) and Probably the most exciting thing ever had to be that my dad made me dinner in a pumpkin...that is only the most amazing meal known to man. Just because it is exciting.

Peace out, girl scout. -T!

2 comments:

Sara J Low said...

Sister Starr!!! I LOVE it! Can I copy your idea... Top 10 things that happened today.

I'm glad you have a blog now I can stalk you for sure... I request a giant cookie!

Hope all is well!

Sara Low (as in hello)

Emily said...

awwwww Dinner in a pumpkin..... who introduced that concept to you? They must be cool!!