Sunday, November 30, 2008

pictures anyone?

Ok...my apologies for not blogging for so long. Slacker face to the max. But I am just putting some pics on here and just write randomness because I am T to the ired...tired. It will prolly not be super informative or super amazing but whatere.

The goodness...

1.) So...I got a FISH! Not just any fish, but the best fish ever. Meggie was a gem and took me to get my fish and helped me get it settled. His name is Ludacris! He is a stud. He is a good lookin' fella. And thanks to Meggie he has some orange and white pebbles. Good news is...my fish did not get my genes and does not have a lazy eye...yet. He is a good little swimmer and can do it on little food...take that Michael Phelps.


2.) So the other day my parents and I got out of the car and I saw this squirrel running across the road. And it was literally the fattest squirrel I had ever seen...I was not sure it was gonna make it up the tree...well, we walked to the house and it was so fat because it started eating our pumpkin...as seen below. I am like a 5 year old...I thought it was the coolest thing ever and was like..."Get the camera...get the camera." I mean really...it's not that exciting, but thank goodness for blogs so now you can experience the wonderfulness as well.

3.) Here is the cookie my sister, Catherine, put a turkey on. That is pimp, huh? Can we get a round of applause for her? Yes...yes we can...


4.)Ok...the following two pictures just crack me up. That's all. It's Mama J and Lake. They are to much to handle...you should see those two do 8 minute abs with me...I think the work out comes from all of us laughing so dang hard. Don't be jealous of our amazing abs either...it can happen for you as well.



5.) I make fun of Utah hair. I will be the first person to admit it. It hurts my eyes sometimes. But I will say that I did not realize how hard it is to do Utah hair. Much harder than I expected...as we see below. This is when Catherine and I were trying to give Melissa Utah hair. Man, it's tough and therefore definitely not worth it. Please don't dislike me with a passion for hatin' on Utah hair though...I am not fashionable by any means so it is not state law that you listen to me. Melissa looks hot no matter what though.
6.) The coolest picture ever (to me). You see my pops and I both have lazy eyes...but they are different eyes...so this picture proves that we can look at each other and the camera at the same time. If that's not magic I don't know what is. It makes me happy! And my pops is just cool in general.

7.) The picture below is a duck that my co-worker threw at me one day from her office. It lights up. And it now sits on my computer. Number one...I don't know why I took a picture of it. B...I am sorry the picture is blurry and 4...I don't know why it is on my blog.
8.) For those of you who know the classic story..."Mudballs with rocks in 'em" the following picture is for YOU! It is my niece and me standing in a bunch of mudballs...with rocks in 'em. Abby is a cute kid as well. Please take special note of that. "Now that's freedom."
9.) Just bringin' sexy back...that's all. Jordan and I took before pics as we are about to lose some serious weight...I would like to thank the following...melissa...for her coat so I could stuff it under my sweatshirt so no matter what it'll look like I lost weight and I would like to thank meggie for being our registered dietitian...what would we do without her support and that intense look she is giving in the picture...It totally makes me want to lose weight. Talk about run on sentence.
10.) Every year we make gingerbread houses. I am not really the decorative type so mine are always a little questionable to say the least...the very least. Well...mine is the first one on the left in the picture. I have been watching the series "Heroes" lately...season 1 on DVD. Anyway...good show and apparently I think anyone can survive anything hence the reason I have gummy bears on a sled...sledding off the roof. They will be okay no doubt. Random anyone? All I know is that because of this gingerbread making I ate my weight in peanut butter m&m's...literally.
11.) Well this week was stellar because my youngest "daughter" from the mission came home. Sister Hause or "Hauserpie" as I called her is definitely just one of my most favoritest people ever. (I know that is bad grammar, but it hasn't stopped me thus far). Anyway...she is amazing for a number of reasons...for example...she is hilarious, she can put up with me, she had some stellar quotes, she rocked the missionary work and always had the Spirit, she is always striving to become better and she does it, she can look and talk like Drew Barrymore, etc etc etc. The following pics are numero uno...when we salvaged a exercise bike (long story but so hilarious). numero dos...just the two of us on her bday. and tres...."Ojala, mi caballo" Hauserpie has some mad spanish skills...kinda. Good times. Anyway, I am stoked she is home now.



Well I am sorry this blog has been a little lame-o but I added pictures which is new and exciting. I will try to work on my mad blogging skills. Have a stellar day.

-Miss Starr

5 comments:

Natalie said...

you are much better at blogging than me!!! I love all the pictures!

canihavethisdance said...

Theresa you crack me up!! I love reading your top ten. I can't remember how I found your blog but I am glad that I did!

Seth and Eryn said...

T--first and foremost...I be lovin that Utah hair. Melissa never looked so good. :] Still waiting on my shout out on your blog....You movin to Cedar or what?

T! said...

T it feels as though it has been forever. I love the new pics! I hope you like the background. I think I am logged in as you so it looks like you left yourself a comment.Bahaha. o ans p.s. I will show you how to make some good Utah hair when I get out there. you are going about it all wrong.

Ashley said...

I drooled a little bit when I saw that giant cookie. :)