Monday, November 10, 2008

long ole madness

Well Hello! Melissa told me that I shouldn't call this my daily top ten because I don't actually write daily...but to bad so sad...it is what it is and it isn't what it's not.

So here is some goodness from the last few days...
0.) I saw Miss Lewis eat chili while keeping gum in her mouth at the same time and not intermixing them. Craziness huh? I was definitely impressed and showed her that by making fun of her. I am so uber mature. Miss Lewis is good to have around for entertaining things...Bless her.
1.) Friday it was COLDY! And I was running late. So I got this brilliant idea to ride my skooter, Micro, from where I park to the building I work in. It was FREEZING with the wind blowing against me, but so much fun. And it was GREAT to have the skooter at work because my supervisor rode around on it and then my other co-worker was riding around on it. It was just a crazy Friday.
2.) I love my dad. I got to work on Friday and he left a little sack on my chair that had a donut in it. How cute is that.
3.) So...I have been listening to Home Alone 1 and 2. Love love love them. I also love quoting them. The main quote I love from Home Alone is..."AC said 10 %...well Ac ain't in charge no more." or something like that. Pretty much if you need something to say to someone and want the conversation to be over...just say that. No one ever knows how to respond to that.
4.) Our State is safe-havened out. Just a side note.
5.) My co worker and I went to the chili feed at the Institute building. It was real good and it started on time...a LDS activity that started on time...or maybe we were just late. Anyway, I was impressed.
6.) Friday night was awesome. I played Rock Band....I played the bass guitar. I was horrible at it and it made me laugh so hard. Pretty much I blame the suckage on the lazy eye, but really I am not musically inclined, but practice makes perfect so probably I should buy Rock Band.
7.) I saw the Secret lives of Bees or something like that. Can I just get a shout out for Queen Latifah. Pretty much I want her to play me in my life movie. If they give her a lazy eye we almost look like each other.
8.) Saturday was sweetsky. I slept in. And I went to the Temple. and I got gasoline for a buck 95. and I got a twist cone from Mcdonalds. And I played games at Shannons. And I ate a subway sandwich. and I could keep going....raise your hand if you are jealous of my awesome day?! I bet your hand is up.
9.) Saturday was also amazing because Kim helped me feel like a whole new woman. Mainly she taught me a sweet skill. She taught me how to put sunflower seeds in the side of my mouth and keep them there and still eat one at the same time. Now, that is just freaking amazing. Go Kim and go me for being a quick learner. Plus Kim and I kicked trash at Catch Phrase...and I played with sunflower seeds in the mouth. BOO YAH BIG MOMMA!
10.) Sunday was kinda a crazy day. I saw a baby spit up through their pacifier...that is mad skills.
11.) Sunday someone also hit my car....bad news bears, but I would like to thank Jack-Kay for making me feel better...she fed me 2 meals and let me map out people's homes (that makes me sound like a stalker) via her computer.
12.) I watched Troop Beverly Hills....ok if you have seen that movie you are so excited right now. I think more highschools should do that for their annual plays instead of Romeo and Juliet.
13.) I started a group on facebook...need i say more about unawesomness?
14.) Today was good as well. Just worked it hardcore. Went out with the missionaries. Growing up I sometimes wanted to be a missionary...then i went on a mission and was a missionary. now i am home and want to be a missionary just all the time. :)
15.) FHE was good. just so you know. I was trying to lift up cars and move them with Jordan...oh it'll happen one day.
16.) this is to long so I am stopping even though many other wonderful things happen.

FYI my favorite number is negative zero. I think it is amazing.

Lovely loveness to you....Theresa

2 comments:

Seth and Eryn said...

a. I can't believe you still have Micro. I miss him.
b. I love Troop Beverly Hills "Beverly Hills what a thrill"
c. You should gut whoever hit your car, pronto.
d. 1.95 for gas? I rose my hand up in jealousness for that reason alone.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I didn't know you had a blog! I feel so ignored :) Just kidding. I'm glad you joined the blogging world. I know I can count on you to brighten my day. You did today and you always do. Love you!