Thursday, November 6, 2008

lame-o.

My top ten thoughts from today...not ultra exciting...but whatere.

1.) I just said "I often wonder why I am so good looking" and my mom comments, "well you take after your mother of course." Well...like...duh.
2.) Tonight my niece was yelling, "I am the princess. I AM THE PRINCESS!" Is that how most little girls feel? I never wanted to be a princess. I always wanted to be a cowgirl or a pirate. Do you suppose that has a lot of meaning?
3.) Today I took my supervisor (the one that kept her finger) a big foam hand...the kind you take to games that have the pointer finger in the number one. It was pretty hilarious. She kept her pointer finger so it was perfect. She hung it in her office.
4.) Some of my co workers went to the pancake festival today that was being held across the street. I didn't know you could have a festival for just pancakes. Isn't that exciting?
5.) I pulled a Brittani Matson tonight. I went to blockbuster to rent a movie and instead walked out with a bunch of movies that I bought....I learned it from her. When I go broke...I am going to blame her as well.
6.) I have talents....I licked envelopes at work today for like 2 hours and I did not get a paper cut on my tongue...if that's not a talent, I don't know what is.
7.) Tonight my friend, Meg, and I went and got hot chocolate. We are trying to find the best place in town. Tonight we tried Starbucks. It was expensive....but good. I still think dirty gas stations is the best place to find hot chocolate. Don't worry....I will keep you updated on this exciting adventure...how will you ever sleep until you know? :)
8.) So at work today my co-worker told us a hilarious story. I love her stories. My goal is always to hear stories from her. She was a wild child. Today had something to do with being chased by police...jumping curbs...trying to bite the police...etc. Talk about pure entertainment. She basically rocks.
9.) Remember how excited I was about the pomegranate in a previous post? Well I got in a war with it and it won. I accidentally dropped it when I was trying to open it and red stains got everywhere. Dang it. It sure told me. And then I told it...and ate the rest of it.
10.) Well...today I heard a quote that said..."Just because there is a cloud doesn't mean it's going to rain." I like that quote. Just because things don't look so good doesn't mean life sucks. I would say that we have a lot more positives than negatives. My mom always says..."Two negatives don't make a positive." I disagree...for example....today it was cold (so we had to get hot chocolate)....negative/positive. So we went to Starbucks...which is expensive...negative. But while I was there we saw the worker almost fall as she slid around on the floor (negative for her...) but it cracked us the heck up....positive for us. I don't think this is making sense....negative for you....but it's number ten....positive for you. The point is...be happy.

-Ms. Starr

2 comments:

Seth and Eryn said...

You make me laugh. Perhaps you should have a weekly survey on here too--

Quit trying to find the best hot chocolate; just drink Dr. Pepper and get it over with!

Jeff said...

Blockbuster will do that to you... Those JERKS! Don't let my boss know I said that...