Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Title-less

Today is Wednesday...all day long I thought it was Tuesday. So now you know...and I know. Here is the top tener of todayer.

1.) Today is my Pop's bday. Happiness goes out to him. I was a little worried about his gifts...cookbooks...a cooking spoon to be used for getting leaves out of the gutter....new cooking pans that might be used for sledding...etc. BUT then Mama J gave him the COOLEST gift EVER! She got him a hot air balloon ride. Now, is that not straight up sweet? Totally jealous.
2.) Well...I've come to find out how I came to be me....I blame it all on Sister Act 1 and 2...mostly 2. I listened to them today and all the material I use (aka all the slang I say) comes from those movies. All I can say to that is WHOOPI!
3.) Today I was talking to my co-worker...she had an apple and orange on her desk. I had a stapler in my hand...the next thing I know the orange had a staple in it. My bad. I do not think the crime was driven by emotion.
4.) My supervisor is a stud. I rather enjoy this lady. A few months ago her finger got severed by a door...well today we found out the good news...her finger reconnection took...she will not lose her finger. I want to have a "finger saving" party. She now has to go to finger physical therapy...she says she already knows how to use her middle finger...oh man. She is hilarious.
5.) Well the last 2 days the office has been HOTTTTTTT!!!! Just unreasonably hot. This has created a mass amount of strippage. I do not feel great about this. Everyone just put the clothes back on and wear more deodorant.
6.) My co worker, Amber, is living in a soap opera right now...including a lover using a baseball bat that leads to a jail sentence and all...CRAZINESS!!! To say the least she is struggling so we went and got ice cream today. Doesn't that just fix everything? Esp when the office is so freakin' hot. (Don't worry...she knows she's on the blog and she doesn't mind).
7.) We went to the Olive Garden tonight for dinner. It was really fun. We had 3 kiddos there. Abby and the 2 foster kids. It only took 6 adults to take them on. Take that and smoke it in your peace pipe.
8.) I went to institute tonight...late. dang it. It was good esp. thanks to Sadie running around saying "caca." I think one year olds are coolio.
9.) I saw an American flag waving in the wind. I love it. It excites me. Not that I am overly patriotic but I just love seeing a waving flag. Just how I love driving into Vegas at night and seeing all the lights. Some sights just are fun for the lazy eye to view.
10.) I learned a new computer program at work. It was some good times. Look at me have more for future resumes. :)
11.) Just live your life....good song. Good lyrics. I am livin my life.....it's rockin and it's rollin. Apparently I don't use the g's on the ends of words. Hence the reason my mom is worried about me teaching my niece how to speak correctly. Anyway...go live your life.

-Theresa

3 comments:

The Martin's said...

Hey I'm excited to start blog stalking you now :) I took my sister to the MTC yesterday and was telling her about how good of a missionary you were.

Seth and Eryn said...

Yay!!! I miss you so freakin much, T. When are you going to come visit me??

Emily said...

You mentioned Vegas and the lights but I thought you were going to say how you love driving into Vegas knowing that you are going to see your favorite RSP from the mission there.