Thursday, November 13, 2008

!!!

Melissa really gets upset that my blog is a lie. That I don't blog everyday. So I am blogging tonight and I am so flippin tired so it probably won't make a lot of sense, but such is life....

1.) "Let's give 'em something...something to talk about....a little mystery to figure out"this song is in my head. Of all songs I was hoping it wouldn't be this one. I'd even rather have "this is a song that never ends...it goes on and on my friends." OH BA HA HA...now that song is stuck in your head.
2.) I have an update on a really cool friend of mine...Meggie. She's the one that catches food in her mouth. Well she thought she was ultra good at it yesterday because she tried catching a whole orange in her mouth. I have the video to prove it. She may or may not be missing a few front teeth and she did not catch it. Better luck next time...with a watermelon.
3.) My co worker, Amber, and I are in a war. Apparently, she thinks we need to be in a war because I stamped her arm today, hit her with papers, kicked the back of her chair and threw unwanted envelopes all over her while she was on the tele. She says she is going to de-pants me tomorrow....I said...bring it.
4.) Well tonight Jordan and I decided we are going to lose weight by the end of the year. On Saturday we are taking our before pictures. I am stoked to stuff myself with pillows so no matter what...I'll have lost some poundage. Cheating to the max.
5.) Tuesday was awesome. Can we get a high five for last Tuesday. I work for the gov't...so Veterans day we get off. I worked for part of the day....bless being a temp! Then I kicked it with my parental unit. My parents tried to get a grow lamp for a plant...I tried to get them to buy....holiday lights, snowman stuff, a guinea pig, a fish, a fake christmas tree, a bunch of randomness at wal mart, etc....it didn't go over so well. And I thought I was the favorite youngest child...apparently they have another one some where they aren't telling me about.
6.) Today at work I took an orange. I wanted to eat it at lunch. (Funny how that works). I didn't know how to get the peel started so I bit into it...it ruined the rest of my lunch....everything tasted wrong. I just want to point this out to save you from future lunch problemos.
7.) On a better note, tonite I went with some friends (thanks Nicole) to a blizzard bash. Cookies...blizzards from DQ...taking a bite into that stuff does NOT ruin the forthcoming bites. And I also showed Nicole my mad color skills...I can take one color and put it into a different color's sleeve so it fakes people out about the true color. That does not make sense on the blog...the point is....I learned that in 3rd grade and have carried it forward into the real world...thank you Zeman Elementary School for making me prosper.
8.) I have decided I may be a little out there...I thought it definitely showed from the big ole green sweater I wore tonite but then esp. when I got into trouble from Bishop for saying something I didn't even say....I need to tone this down a bit. Tonage is happening....
9.) What would be so wrong about combining facebook and myspace and having facespace or mybook? I would totally love an internet site called "Facespace."
10.) I tried to pick a lock inside the institute building tonight with my temple recommend card holder...is that even legal?
11.) I have thought about some things I would not do for a klondike bar...I would not eat green eggs and ham. I would not work 24 hours straight. I would not give my big toe. I would not sell seashells by the seashore or say that ten times fast. But I would go skydiving for it. I would lay in bed and sleep for it. I would give most people a high five for it....This is the type of question I feel most people should ponder....they always say that we should be prepared for these questions like if people ask us to smoke...we should choose before hand to say no...so this is a question you must get prepared for.
12.) I want a dart board of the United States...how easy would that be to find out where to move to or go on vacation to? sweet!!!!!

Ok, I am so done.
-T-

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am proud of you for blogging even though you were tired.
Melissa

Anonymous said...

I would walk into the store, get it out of the freezer case, pay for it at the checkstand, and walk back outside. This is what I would do for a Klondike bar.

SPBeck said...

hey why not give up your big toe for a klondike bar then you wouldn't have to deal with your in-grown toe nail. :)

Anonymous said...

So, two things...the orange that you bit into isn't the same orange that I caught in my mouth...was it? Another thing...are you talking about when you got in trouble with the bishop because I started laughing really loud and he thought you said something? That's all. I love you!

Meg&*( (so I can remain anonymous, but you know who I am!)

Natalie said...

you are crazy and I love it. I found your blog from JJ's!