Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Sunday + Monday = Tuesday

Well...yep.
Top Ten...

1.) Thank you to all those who text me today at work...it kept me highly entertained and it keeps my fingers moving fast for all the typing I do. Arthritis here I come.
2.) So I voted today. Everyone was telling me about this LONG wait I'd have so I packed up a picnic...a lawn chair...my portable DVD player...etc and got in there and only had to wait one minute.
3.) I was walking into work today and this lady looked at me and said, "I like your shirt." I was like..."Oh thanks" thinking...dang I must be lookin' hot. Then she follows up with..."Probably because it is the same color as mine." And there you go.
4.) I really want a fish and Mama J is not thrilled about it...talk about shattered dreams.
5.) So the phone rings at work and the caller id comes up with the area code being 406...I told my co-workers..."Oh I think it is Oklahoma" Well come to find out it was really from Montana. My co-workers look at me and say "You were close." I thinking...Montana and Oklahoma are not even close together...haven't these people ever seen a map before? Well then I realized...Oklahoma has a 405 area code which is close to 406. Way to be on top of it Theresa.
6.) I walked through the leaves today. I love it. I love leaves. I love to rake. Maybe that is odd, but I don't really care.
7.) I went to Wal the Mart and Tar the get tonight in honor of my Pop's bday tomorrow. Woo hoo.
8.) My co-worker and I think it is very odd that they just re did the whole break room...they made it look super spiffy and then boom...they didn't even put a clock in it. Does that mean we never have to go back to work?
9.) I had the joy of being a horse tonight...I just wanted to lie on the living room floor and rest and suddenly my niece was on my back saying "Go Horsey!!! Get up!" So around I went...as a horse.
10.) Well it looks like I'll be going to California soon to testify for Tina that the officer that pulled her over was definitely doing a little racial profiling. We will see how that leaves. I'm pretty stoked.
11.) I need a new service project...dang it Miss Lewis.
12.) Probably I am in love with today mostly because I got a pomegranate....only one of my favorite things ever.

Alrighty....rock it. shock it. lock it. -Theresa

1 comment:

Shannon said...

BFF! Why has it been so long since we've been in touch? Did you know I have a blog too? Will you tell Melissa to join the band-wagon and get a blog as well. I miss her face. Will I make your top ten tomorrow?!
-peace out, girl scout!