Monday, November 3, 2008

It's just another manic Monday....

So today had some pretty rad moments....Here's the top ten...

1. First and foremost, I want to give a major shout out to my friend Meggie. Tonight she absolutely...one hundred percent...super duper amazed me. She has some mad skills. I threw a whole cupcake at her mouth and she caught it...the whole thing...frosting and all. If only I had that on camera. I hope that one day I have half the cupcake catching skills she has.
2. Tonight I almost lost an eye...literally. Katy kept making paper airplanes and was throwing them at my lazy eye. I think she wants it as a souvenir of Nebraska.
3. I did Dirty Flirty's horoscope....to say the least...it'll be an adventure. She is supposed to marry John McCain. Have 16 kids. Live in Iraq. Their hobby is lazy eye worshipping. Etc. Wowzers.
4. The temperature outside today was quite delightful.
5. My friend A-Dizzle started her job at Deseret Book. I love it. Totally wish I could work there. She is nervous she won't know about the books...I told her to just tell the customers that the book brings the Spirit and is about Jesus. I think that covers it all.
6. I am listening to SNL's recap of all the political stuff...hilarious. Sometimes I just like to say "gosh darn it" with Sarah Palin's accent. It's to much to handle.
7. I wore a crazy good looking un-matched outfit to work today....black pants. white shirt. green sweater. blue and teal diamond shape socks. black shoes. oh...i looked good.
8. So today at work was hilarious. Everyone had to get a new email program set up. We started using outlook at work...everyone was TICKED off about it because they couldn't figure it out. So funny. Everyone was just walking around cursing. It made for an entertaining day.
9. My one co-worker was so ticked that the only thing that made her happy the whole day was opening her new jar of peanut butter and licking the lid....seriously...she made me watch. Oh the joys of work!
10. I listened to "While you were sleeping" today....That has some good one liners. "these mashed potatoes are so creamy."
11. Melissa wants a shout out on my blog...so Melissa...this is for you. WORD!
12. I heard from G-Unit today. Whoop de freakin roo!

Well, I love life. It is some good times. Let's all look for the adventures and work 'em hardcore. I'm off to practice my cupcake catching skills.

-T to the Diddy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What up bobsista??????
why do I not see my or my wonderful grandson on your list of top ten things today??? I know you saw us yesterday but that should be so exciting that it rolls over every day this week at least! geesh