Sunday, January 25, 2009

Roll out.

Some things I need to blog about would include my trip, my wii, my fish, etc etc etc but it's late and I don't have the pictures uploaded yet. so.... i will blog about randomness...oh like usual...

1.) Seeing my dad sing "You make me feel like a natural woman" pretty much up-ranks anything else I have ever seen in my life.

2.) Right below seeing that is seeing my mom dance around the basement because her "wii fitness age" is lower than her real age. On a side note...she may or may not have a pulled a muscle from playing the wii....what does that say about her wii fit age?

3.) I have decided that I know the scriptures enough to get me into trouble and well...that's about it.

4.) I have also decided looking white trash worked for me at the airport the other day....i had a Nebraska hoodie on that has a hole in the sleeve and I was spitting sunflower seeds into a used milk bottle while I was listening to my IPOD with headphones that only actually have one side of the head phone working. I have welcomed the transition to white trashness with open arms because well...it works.

5.) Ok on a serious note...I used to love Cinnabon....talk about delicious and yummy and I'd-fly- somewhere-just-to-have-them-at-the-airport type of love. Well, bad news bears, I had me some cinnabon at the Vegas airport and I felt like I was eating a load of cement. Talk about Cementabon. Good grief. I had to say no more....and that's why I had to break out sunflower seeds.

6.) How do you properly respond when someone says and I quote..."Oh fiddles. You are a stink." That leaves me speechless.

7.) The other day I was at work and the phone rang. Well we have caller ID....so the name of the people calling or the number shows up (in case you haven't been around the last 25.6868 years and don't know how caller ID works)...well the caller ID pops up and it says...."Jesus Christ." I look at the phone and think..."How am I going to answer this phone call? What do I say....." etc. I was kinda stressing out about how to answer that call...well I get my nerves up and answer it...(Sheena....after poofing my hair a bit...lol)....Anyway, needless to say...it was just somebody from The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I mean get me all worked up for that...I said to the lady..."Listen, I'm Mormon...do you know what your caller ID says when you call?" it was awesome and quite the interesting day.

8.) That same day at the office we had popcorn that apparently tasted like "merlot." I am not a big wine drinker...or an alcohol drinker at all actually...but since it was just flavoring and not real...I tried it after peer pressure wore me down...well it was disgusting. Just saying is all...I guess it was quite the day at work....

9.) Did I mention that my niece was talking about McDonalds the other day and called it "Old MacDonalds" Now that is cute stuff. And she was talking on her play phone the other day and we asked her who was on it and she looked at us dead straight on and calmly said..."Big Bird." like Duh...everyone knows that...I'm still waiting for that to pop up on the caller id at work. bring it on.

10.) Dreams come true...and I dream of becoming a wii dart player....professionally. High hopes people...high hopes.


Random...


-Theresa

3 comments:

Seth and Eryn said...

Can I be your dart apprentice? Teach me everything you know, oh master.

Sheenalynne said...

ok i am going to start practicing the the dart game. I cannot be embarrassed like that agian!!!

Princess Brittani said...

so.
When jesus called did you ask him how to take out a soul? because i do believe i owe you one and i'm bot 100% sure how i am supposed to extricate it. Also could i get that number to him...i have a few things to ask him.
Your father is one of my top 5 people. I wish I could have seen his song and dance gig.
And I would like to bet you a small pig, three of rosita's churros, that horse out in front of THE FORT, and lulu's dead dogs....that the person that said "oh fiddles you are a stink." was over the age of 70. Am i right? this little note is turning into more of an email because i'm at work. and thus i'm bored and have nothing to do. i'm excited to see you in feb.