Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Cold hands....yours too?

hello blogging world (or ENP since you are the only person to really ever comment).

Dang it life has been so stellar. I have been doing a lot of just plain who knows what lately and it feels real good.

Here is a few top ten things real quick like...

1.) they now have 100 calorie nutty bars. I figure if I eat the whole box it will be about the same amount of calories in one package of normal nutty bars. Thank you math skills for helping me eat a whole box of 100 calorie snacks and not feeling guilty.

2.) I literally got my niece to believe I didn't have a belly button. This might be a little more information than one wants...but all I am saying is....thank goodness for a few fat rolls that hide the belly button nicely because....joy comes from getting a small child to be that utterly confused.

3.) When I have a serious relationship one day with a guy I am going to refuse to go into Target. I am not kidding when I say that as I was walking around that store the other day there was a couple in every aisle discussing their relationship...having a little "DTR" time. Unreal. Do these people not have houses to break these sorts of things down in?

4.) I want to be a wii whore. I just want to play a lot of wii...that's all.

5.) When I was at job training for my job they were talking about health insurance and about lasik eye surgery and no joke....I thought they were talking about "lazy eye surgery." I am like...dang these people did their homework on me. I was slightly mistaken.

6.) My friend, Weed, had her baby...Mason. Props on a 5 week early baby weighing 8 lbs. Can I just get your autograph when they put that in the world records book?

7.) My pops said this to me the other day..."different strokes for different folks." My dad does not usually come up with these key phrases so darn quickly....it truly left me speechless. Need I say more?

8.) Why do I find people singing....."How do you solve a problem like Theresa" a lot?

9.) So my co-worker, Amber, and I made a "wall of achievement" on one of the walls (funny how that works)...anyway, so when the public are pleased with our work on getting things done for them quickly sometimes they fax us nice notes saying thanks or whatever...so we put all the praise we can get on this wall. I think I am winning...um...and I think I am getting really good at using white out over Amber's name and writing my own on the faxes without her even noticing me. Go me...I mean...go team.

10.) Finally...I would just like to thank my family for busting a move with me the other night after dinner when I turned up the music real loud and we all danced. My foster-nephew is dang good for a 1.5 year old. He has a future in scoring touch downs on the field and doing some awesome dancing right after. Love that kiddo. And I think the dancing helped us get energized for ice cream. ba ha ha.

11.) I am going to cedar city this weekend. I am excited. VERY VERY VERY excited. I cannot wait. I will not wait. bring it the freak on.

12.) It worried my friends tonight when I said "Buck the freak up" I think they thought I was going to mess up somewhere during that and curse up a storm.

Ok peace out girl scout...

TStarr.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love reading your blog! I wish we lived in the same town, I don't get to see you enough. Come visit me soon please!! Have a fun trip this weekend, love you!

Natalie said...

you are coming to Utah once again without seeing me!!! I don't know how many more times I can take this! I love that there are 100 cal nutty bars! Is Melissa excited as well?

Seth and Eryn said...

I miss thee. You are too far away from me. Buck the freak up--that's funny. Almost as funny as when you told Maria to "shut the door"...hahaha!!! So, turns out, we either might come up on Saturday, or me and Preston will drive up on Monday. I've GOT to see all of you. It's been waaaay too long. And seriously, I wonder how much Mason would have weighed if Weed had gone full term. Ah!

luvmorgansky said...

I thought on number 7 you were talking about your poop talking.. It didn't seem to much out of the ordinary for you so i went along with it until i read your dad later on... then i felt stupid!