Saturday, December 27, 2008

I was singing at the blue monkey...

Well I've had a few requests to update the blog....so that's bloggeriffic. I am apparently making up words now. Good times, great oldies. Well, let's do it to it...

things...at least ten of them...

1.) I probably did the most horrible thing ever yesterday. I ate a tuna fish sandwich in front of my fish, Ludacris. That is damaging. I am hoping he thought I was just eating bread with mayo on it. Oh gosh, I felt so bad that I changed his water which was probably just as horrific as watching me eat fish....I need to repent...asap...on the double.
2.) Yesterday night I had the "pleasure" of helping my friend check her mouse traps in her house. She screamed...I screamed...she jumped...I jumped...she almost peed her pants...that's when I stopped copying her. It was an intense experience and definitely got the pulse going. To say the least....we found 2 mice on the traps....no freakin bueno. At one point I was freaking out so bad I didn't know what to do except laugh....who laughs at a time like that? I do...that's who.
3.) Nothing brings my sister and I together like...Crest White Strips, Matthew McConaughey's Hotness, and dancing to "single ladies" in the middle of a parking lot.
4.) I like to play games but I had to draw the line when my sister asked me to play "Princess memory" with her and my mom....I am pretty sure it was my niece's game in the first place...I mean...are we really that bored that we have to play Princess Memory?
5.) A few quotes I like from a few people I love....
These are from my niece (she's 3)..."I got SKATER ROLLERS" "Chillax" (She told Melissa that...hilarious). "Yah, but we don't have a chimney" (worried about Santa getting in the house). "Yes way, dude" "No way, Jose"
These are from Brittani (bless her heart for coming home)... "A fight was started over a plunger and me" "Obama Chapter 16? Oh...Alma Chapter 60" "Keep your hot pockets in your pants" (even she was confused after saying that one). "I'll toast to that" (after we toasted to special powers, citric acid jucie, her mom, etc etc etc)
This quote comes from my co-worker. We were in the break room and she yells..."I'm not having sex." Oh my gosh...this guy totally turns around and looks at us...to say the least...the very least....one word...awkward.
6.) I had an interview the other day...to make my temp. job into a permanent position so I was reviewing "interviewing tips"....well, I was a little disheartened when it talked about making good eye contact...how am I supposed to do this with the lazy eye situation? Luckily...I am Mormon and we shake hands with people all day on Sunday's so I definitely won on the give a "firm handshake."
7.) You know you live in Nebraska when there is a random pair of cowboy boots on the sidewalk when I leave work and the next day when I walk to work..they are still there....nobody even steals them.... Well, I guess I either live in Nebraska or they were some ugly ugly cowboy boots.
8.) You know Joe, Jr on the movie, "While you were sleeping"? Well someone told me I'd go good with him...that's the most intriguing statement of my life and definitely by all means...not a compliment. At least he's got some goodness going for him...he owns an apartment complex "Live here...I own the joint" and he's got a steady income "He also thinks he invented aluminum foil".
9.) I have a theory....every winter I fall on ice. Well the theory holds true again this year. I totally fell on ice last weekend...in a skirt....all I have to say is that it got rid of the headache I had...so props for that.
10.) now...I am going to put on a few pics from recent events for numero ten.

Please don't ever re-gift a gift...esp. harmonica's....or this may ensue.


The familia acted out the Christmas Story/Nativity on Christmas Eve. Melissa was the donkey (wish I woulda got a picture of that). I was Joseph. Abby was Mary. And the Doll was baby Jesus. So this was our family picture. Dang it...Abby is cute!


We ran out of bows to put on presents so Catherine decided to use the 80's hair clips/bows that Melissa still happens to have around the house for some reason. It made me laugh so stinkin hard.

The shirt says "Mom likes Me best." Catherine truly believes it.

What? Melissa thinks she is liked the best by Mama J?

Oh...both the sisters are mad because they know really I am liked the best!! Woo hoo!

Mama J gave us all these shirts for Christmas. So Stellar! Love it and love my family!

Well, that's all folks. Except I am going to give a special shout out to my friend Meggie...thanks for encouraging me to blog and please come back from vacation already!

Word...
TDS

1 comment:

Seth and Eryn said...

Your mom makes me laugh. I love those t-shirts.