Monday, December 15, 2008

14 minutes

I have 14 minutes until it is Midnight...I want to get this posted by then...so here goes nothing.

ten things....any ten things...

1.) When I graduated college from Southern Utah University I never thought I would really have a desire to go back to Cedar City, Utah. As Sister Act 2 states..."It was cool for what it was...but it wasn't all that." (I quote that line probably a good 5.4659 times a week). Well...tonite I had a desire and bought a plane ticket to Cedar City. I am going in January and I am STOKED! Bring it FREAKING on! So excited to see the gang a roo.
2.) My friend Natalie had her baby...a little boy named Clay. I am so excited! Woo hoo for Natalie. This baby has turned me into a professional stalker of the blogs...I went through about 24 blogs until I found one that had a picture of the small child....it was worth it...the baby is cute. WAY cute to be exact.
3.) I think my niece rocks the house. She calls headphones "earmugs" I mean honestly...does it get better than that?
4.) I would like to thank my friend ENPVB....she talked about how she tries to do the dance that Beyonce does in the music video "Single Ladies" well...now I constantly have that visual image in my head and it gets me to laugh out loud....not many things can make me laugh out loud that hard. Thank you Eryn. You have brought more laughter into my life than I know what to do with...hopefully I will continue to only have that visual image in my head during appropriate laughing times. We'll see.
4b.) If you haven't seen the video...youtube it. Then youtube the SNL with justin timberlake and beyonce for that video...oh so hilarious.
5.) I am one lucky fool. I have a friend that calls and sings my voicemail a song everyday. Love it. I'd say so far "Let's get physical" has been the best song...I mean how often do you receive a voicemail with such a deep philosophical meaning? Although, I also love the ones in which the lyrics are forgotten part way through...interesting things happen then...
6.) I have found a way to save money when shopping for new clothes....have really static-y hair. I mean...by the time you get the clothes on and your hair is having a static madness day...nothing looks good and therefore you buy nothing. Just trust me...it saved me some serious dough last week.
7.) Here is a serious question....at what age is it appropriate to start wearing ugly holiday sweaters? I feel I need to be the fashion police and tell people if they are to young to be wearing them.
8.) Something that made me feel really awkward inside the other day...I was at wal-mart and I saw about 5 children that I could not tell if they were boys or girls....they were not babies...they were children. That is an awkward feeling...I had to look away...with the good eye and the lazy eye.
8b.) What is even worse is that as a child I was one of those children that made me people feel awkward inside...dang it all.
9.) I often wish people spoke like the Drummer Boy song....it'd be fun (well for about an hour). Just imagine..."Hi....how ya doing today...pa rum pam pum pum." "Let me direct your call...pa rum pum pum pum."
10.) There was a hit on my fish....meaning someone was going to pay Meggie big bucks to kill it (I bet it was my mom). So thanks be to Meggie for choosing wisely and letting it live. Ludacris, the fish, is doing well and definitely just the coolest thing around. Pretty sure he'll have the most presents under the Christmas tree.
11.) Having the hiccups does not go well with having the stomach flu. I just want to point that out. It could go on the list of "the worst thing..."
12.) It is 5 minutes after the hour so I have to say adieu.

-T-

5 comments:

Seth and Eryn said...

So you saw the Justin Timberlake version of that video too, eh? Does it amaze you that he's better at the dance than she is? He's good peeps. T--I love and miss you so much. I can't wait to see you on MLK day..no joke. You seriously crack me up..

The Martin's said...

So your coming to Cedar, well I still live here and would love to see ya.... So yeah give me a call or stop by i'm home 24/7

Deb said...

I must say that you are one of the coolest people I know. Seriously.

jen said...

Hey Teresa!!

I found your blog off of Natalie's. Sounds like life is good for you. I loved reading your list of things. You make me laugh.

Latharia said...

Cousin T, you are too funny. Just got the family newsletter, so thought I'd look up your blog! :D I'm not as big of a blog stalker as you are ... but I'll try to check out your blog when new stuff happens. :)