Wednesday, May 19, 2010

SHORT AND SWEET!

Ten Places I love....

1.) Knotts berry farm. Legit times a million.

2.) Chuck-e-cheeses. Pedophile...no. Ski ball...yes.

3.) Virginia. The ocean, the mountains, busch gardens, my extended family. Beat that you little troutsniffer.

4.) Facebook....facebookstalking. What... did I even say that.

5.) Caneel Bay, Virgin Islands. Snorkeling the mess outta life rocks.

6.) With a friend....any of them. I love me a good laugh and that happens with my buddies.

7.) The Temple. A little peace for the Soul.

8.) Northern California. Does it make my life complete? Quite a bit, thank you.

9.) A Mexican Food Place. Que Bueno.

10.) With mi familia. STARRS!

11.) Playing a little canasta....am I 80 years old? perhaps.

(12.) BED! Night-TStarr.

2 comments:

Alison Greer said...

Ya! NorCal is off the chain!

lincolnHabels said...

What! I didn't see stuck in a suburban with a bunch of Habels on your list.