Sunday, March 14, 2010

Guest Appearance...by Dr. Juntunen

The blog tonight is brought to you by the city of Chicago...mostly, my old college roommate, Tamry Jacquese Juntunen. She is a wise one...so listen up....



01. Theresa used to be my college roommate. I’m trying to talk her into being my roommate again. I think my foot’s in the door.

02. It’s nice to have someone understand why I always pull my pants up before sitting down.

03. Theresa promised to make a birdcage out of Popsicle sticks and give it to me. I just wanted to publish that promise. =)

04. My nephew is really cute. Theresa agrees.

05. Ask Theresa to wear her blow up suit and do a special dance. She’ll do it. You’ll love it.

06. I love Theresa because she patiently re-alphabetizes name cards after I mess them up.

07. If you find you are having trouble in love, contact Starrmony. Theresa worked many a miracle through that company in college.

08. She has many nicknames...Mother Goose...Torrida....T.Starr...T-Diddy...There’s a Starr...

09. Theresa’s signature dance move is my favorite. Ask her to show you.

10. These mashed potatoes are so creamy.

1 comment:

T! said...

Tam. I heart you. Good work.