Tuesday, November 24, 2009

T-Day


Thanksgiving is here. I am a fan.

A few RANDOM things I am grateful for:

1.) The gap between my two front teeth....one less place for food to get caught in.

2.) Google. That website saves my life at least 4.3984 times a day. And by save my life, I mean it answers a lot of questions I have.

3.)Bobby pin Jenga. It is a game I invented. Sometimes my friends wear a lot A.LOT. of bobby pins in their hair, so I try to take as many out as I can before their hair all falls out. It is a really great game....I feel.


4.) Being able to write on my hand. I know a lot of people think that writing on your hand is tacky...probably because it is tacky. BUT. I remember all sorts of little things by the letters I write on my hand. So it works for me. Although, my niece ALWAYS tells on me when I write on my hand. Dang, I've spent more time in time out for that than anything.

5.) My Fish, Ludacris. He is ONE now. Happy birthday to him.

6.) Deviled eggs. They are delicious. Easy to make. and well...they are stinky...not a positive, but did I mention that they taste good.

7.) Portable DVD players. Tonite my friend, Monkey, came over and I was sitting in my living room with a nice big TV and I was instead watching a DVD on a tiny portable DVD player. She thought that it was odd....it was odd, but it was just as entertaining. So there you go.

8.) People who shop on Black Friday. They are an unique breed. And watching "them" talk today at work about their shopping strategies was pretty dang entertaining. I was in complete awe. More power to them.

9.) Great combos....like Salt & Pepper. Ernie & Bert. Ketchup & Mustard. Frostys & French Fries. Bumpits & Big Hair. Texting & Driving...but hold the texting.

10.) The phrase "I'll tell you when you're older." It gets me out of answering so many questions. Love it.

11.) Going to Cedar City to see friends....doing that tomorrow. Stoked.

Good day. Happy Turkey Day to you!

-Theresa.

1 comment:

Brittani said...

this was a great... nay an epic blog. However. Nothing is as frustrating as when you tell me, i'll tell you when your older. nothing. and i must say i enjoy great combos as well. like toe nails and clippers, ducks and snails, ranch dressing and pepperoni pizza.
One Love. (Gangsters say that. I have no idea what it means.)