Saturday, August 29, 2009

Late in the game but not down and out

This was supposed to be a daily thing but listen...who really wants to know that much about me...honestly. So, about once a month I get on this beast and do it...and man. Can you believe this month is almost OVER! Dang judy time is a flying by... 

So random ten thoughts this time....

1.) I'm pretty sure I almost got beat down at work the other day...you see...my co workers put in a buck each for the Powerball so they could win MILLIONS of dollars. Well, I don't gamble or whatever so I didn't put in a buck and then I preceded to tell them that I hoped they didn't win. They were NOT happy with that. I just knew that if they won that they would all quit their job. I would miss them and I'd be chillin' all alone up in that place. No thank you. 
1b.) One co-worker did tell me she'd pay a months rent for me if she won...so that was kind.

2.) There is a show on TV about pawn shops...I find it way interesting even though I have only watched it once. It makes me want to own a pawn shop. Seems very entertaining... So if anybody is looking for a new business partner/new business....I'm down for pawn shoppage.

3.) I am going to Cedar for turkey day and Tam is coming too. So stoked. I know it's months away but the point is...get excited, cuz I am.

4.) My fish, Ludacris, is getting HUGE.  My dad says he feeds it 5 times a day. I am starting to wonder if my dad is fattening it up for dinner one night. Not acceptable behavior papa...no eating grandfish.

5.)  One thing I miss from college is going to the gym in the middle of the day between classes and watching Ellen while working out.  But I decided that it might be a good thing that this no longer happens because I used to laugh so hard at Ellen's talk show that I would be hunched over on the treadmill laughing hysterically and people oft times thought I was having a work out breakdown...as in "Do I need to call 911."  

6.) Who gets to makes up words like "Shomance" (see urbandictionary.com if confused) 

7.) My sister, Melissa, ran a 3K or something like that...I'm not really sure the number of K's...but I did support her by eating lots of carbs in honor of the event the day before. Yah. I am a rocking nice sister.  But seriously...props to the sister.

8.) My other sister, Catherine, got a new little foster baby. She is like 3 and a half weeks old now. I love her. I will say I love her more than A-1 sauce, simply orange juice, sleeping in...etc. I would say that is a lot of love. Go team. Thank you State of Nebraska for sharing this baby with us...sharing is caring.

9.) "I'm so excited. I'm so excited. I'm so SCARED." If you know what that is from....you win about 82.674 bonus points in my book.  It has been in my head for the past week and I just shake my head and laugh. Oh the good times from TV history.

10.)  The best deal out there these days... A route 44 ice water from Sonic for a quarter.  Listen, they just have the best ice ever. Holla!

11.) Is it a compliment to be told you are like Dwight Schrute? I am gonna just take it as one.  In honor...Dwight Schrute: Yes I have acted before. I was in a production of "Oklahoma!" in the 7th grade. I played the part of Mutey the Mailman. They had too many kids so they made up roles like that. I was good. 

Good day.
T-Starr....ok ok...one more....Dwight Schrute: I think one of the greatest things about modern America is the computerization of medical records. As a volunteer sheriff I can look up anyone's psychiatric records or surgical histories. Yeast infections...there are a huge number of yeast infections in this county. Probably because we're downriver from that old bread factory...

8 comments:

Shelby said...

I was ridiculously enthralled by that pawn shop show the one time I watched it.

Anonymous said...

Saved by the bell!!!! I WIN! Thanks for an awesome day yesterday, I loved my shower! You're the best, love you!

Seth and Eryn said...

Remember RA Rogers acted out that lovely scene from Saved By the Bell? Oh man. Love your top 10. So you're going to Cedar for Turkey Day? Come to Vegas the next day!

wendysue said...

You're awesome. I love that your fish is named Ludacris.

Anonymous said...

A route 44 ice water
from Sonic for a quarter.
TSA, you are a Poet!
LOVE (AH&AW),
MAMA J

Sheenalynne said...

ok I am so glad you are coming for turkey day!! because that blog just made me laugh so hard! the Dwight Schrute thingk cracked me up!

Megalicious said...

You KNOW why you like ice so much, right?

Megan

Emily said...

Tina, I honestly want to know that much about your life. I love reading your blog. I freakin miss your face and want to come see you!