Saturday, February 14, 2009

Reduce, Reuse, Recycle

Round 2 of usage...

I did this on a facebook thingy....made for an easy blog but it is way more than ten things....

25-er about T.

My 25 random factoids…

1.) I once worked for wal-mart as a cashier…I thought it’d be funny and make for some good stories… turns out it wasn’t that funny after all.

2.) I sometimes still wear a sweatshirt that I got in the 9th grade….talk about old school.

3.) I didn’t like math class until the day I figured out my name (Theresa Starr…why would you read this if you didn’t know my name?) Anyway…. Figured out it spells…There’s a Starr….thank you math class for enlightening my mind.

4.) I believe in giving anyone and everyone a nickname.

5.) I am not a big fan of basically 2 things…liars and people with Utah Hair and by “not a big fan” I mean…”hate it with a passion.”

6.) I am big into texting people but surprisingly didn’t miss it on my mission at all.

7.) People often tell me I am a “gangsta” and I do not understand why…seriously.

8.) I would rather go on a vacation and visit my friends around the United States then leave the country on some random trip.

9.) I am not into fashion….but I do love to buy random shoes and watches.

10.) A man spit on me and yelled at me about “What has Jesus ever done for him” when I was on the mission….

11.) My favorite holiday is Easter. I think it is amazing. AND I am excited for it already. Sign me up.

12.) I dislike driving. I refused to get my drivers license until I was a senior in high school. And to make matters worse I have absolutely no sense of direction.

13.) If I could live in the State Capitol building, I’d do it.

14.) In high school my mom would tell me to go do my homework and instead I would sit in my sisters room and practice making balloon animals.

15.) As a child I thought I would be on Oprah or American Gladiators…I practiced for both.

16.) My mission changed me in so many ways….but most people can’t tell. All I know is that I will forever be a different person and that I think the Gospel is the coolest thing in my life….even cooler than the wii.

17.) I was named after my Grandma…Gretchen Theresa Daub Starr. I was almost named Gretchen and then I’d have to be G-Unit instead of T-Diddy.

18.) I had a lazy eye as a child and then I had surgery and it went away…well then when I was like 18 it started coming back…I was embarrassed at first and my mom made fun of it one time and it hurt my feelings so I made her give me 20 bucks for my forgiveness. I was/am a punk to the max.

19.) I think Busch Gardens in Virginia is one of the most amazing places in the world.

20.) My favorite number is negative zero.

21.) I clipped coupons out of the paper last night mostly for my co-worker that asked for some…turns out I love it and made piles of coupons for family members…they didn’t care.

22.) I am pretty good at match making and fashion consulting even though I am not married and am not fashionable. I can work wonders on other people.

23.) I wanted to be a cowboy when I was a small child.

24.) I had some pretty intense hair going on as a child…at one point I had a “rat’s tail” that would often be braided. I also had super duper short hair and people mistook me for a boy. I only trust 2 people with my hair now…Kevin and Terri.

25.) I love playing ski-ball….I would go to chuck-e-cheese by myself and risk looking like a pedophile just to play that game.

Congrats…you made it.

The end,
Tee.

2 comments:

Seth and Eryn said...

I miss watching American Gladiators with you in the dorms. Those were good times.

Sheenalynne said...

I enjoyed those things eventhough I new most of them:) ok kidding but I liked to read them. I wish I had 25 random things about me.